At Moss Adams Capital, we respect the personal financial privacy of all our clients and customers. It is important to realize that they have entrusted us with private personal financial information, and it is important to us that all employees and officers of Moss Adams Capital know our policy concerning what we do with that information.
We collect personal financial information about our clients from the following sources:
- Information they provide to us in financial statements, correspondence and other documents completed in connection with corporate financing activities; and
- Information they provide us orally; and
- Information we receive from third parties, such as attorneys and accounts, about client financial information with us or with others.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal financial information about our clients to anyone, except in the following circumstances:
- When required to provide services that clients have requested; or
- When clients have specifically authorized us to do so in writing; or
- When permitted or required by law.
If clients decide to close their engagement with Moss Adams Capital or otherwise become inactive, we will adhere to the privacy policies described in this notice.
Within our firm, we restrict access to clients’ financial information to the employees who need to know that information. To ensure security and confidentiality, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of our clients.